This cover from Royal Mail features ten unique works of architecture in the UK. I think I have been away too long. Except for the Eden Project, I don’t recognise any of these landmark buildings.
Date of Issue: 13th July 2017 (first day cover)
Country: United Kingdom
Top row, from left to right:
- London Aquatics Centre
- Library of Birmingham
- SEC Armadillo, Glasgow
- Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh
- Giant’s Causeway Visitor Centre
Bottom row, from left to right:
- National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff
- Eden Project, St Austell
- Everyman Theatre, Liverpool
- IWM North, Manchester (Imperial War Museum)
- Switch House, Tate Modern, London
The insert to the cover provides more information about these buildings. Click the image below for easier reading.