Here is another great cover from Taiwan, featuring a souvenir sheet of The Beauty of Museums issue.
Country: Taiwan (Republic of China)
Date of Issue: 10th September 2014
Date of Cover: 10th September 2014 (first day cover with commemorative cancel on souvenir sheet)
Transit: 12 days over 1476 miles / 2375 km = 5.1 mph / 8.2 kph
Top row, left to right (3 stamps, NT$12, NT$5, NT$5)
- National Palace Museum in Taipei City
- National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts in Taichung City
- National Taiwan Museum in Taipei City
Bottom row, left to right (2 stamps, NT$5, NT$5)
- National Museum of Taiwan Literature in Tainan City
- National Museum of Taiwan History in Tainan City
Each stamp displays an exterior view of the featured museum, and the NT$5 values include selvedge printed with an interior view.
Thanks to Douglas for this cover.