As a dedicated tea drinker I couldn’t resist this souvenir sheet: the teas of Taiwan. Elegantly presented, and with a nice graduation of colour from left to right. Each stamp also features a teapot cutout.
Country: Taiwan (Republic of China)
Date of Issue: 12th September 2012
From the Chunghwa Post web site (tea / background image):
Left to right
- Baozhong tea / Pinglin Tea Museum
- Tieguanyin tea / Maokong Gondola
- Black tea / Sun Moon Lake Wharf
- Oolong tea / Alishan Forest Train
- Oriental Beauty tea / Emei Lake Suspension Bridge
The Chunghwa Post web site also describes the qualities of the teas featured on the souvenir sheet. Worth a read, over a cup of tea.